● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is poor.
● The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 33.26 times its 2022 earnings per share.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.