Strategy published on : 01/13/2021 | 02:46
Entry price : 42.29$
Target : 52$
Stop-loss : 36.8$
Potential : 22.96%
Shares in Cooper Tire & Rubber Company show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 52.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● With a P/E ratio at 13.83 for the current year and 10.89 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 25.78 USD
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at USD 44.45, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.