Coop Pank’s financial results in
- In October, number of the bank's clients increased by 2,500 and reached 110,000 by the end of the month. Over the year, customer base has grown by 34%.
- Volume of the bank's customer deposits increased by
65 million euros, reaching 1.05 billion eurosby the end of month. Deposits of corporate customers increased by 69 million and deposits of private customers by 2 million. The volume of deposits attracted from international platforms decreased by 6 million euros. Over the year, volume of bank deposits has grown by 40%.
- The bank's loan portfolio increased by
15 million eurosover the month and reached 869 million eurosby the end of October. Business loans increased by 4 million euros, home loans by 8 million euros, consumer financing 0.5 million eurosand leasing by 3 million euros. Over the year, loan portfolio has grown by 39%.
- In October, the impairment cost was
0.1 million euros.
- Compared to the first ten months of last year, the bank's net income has increased by 26% and expenses by 20% during the same period this year.
- The bank earned net profit of
1.3 million eurosin October, in the first ten months of the year the bank has earned 11,4 million euros, that is 105% more than in the same period last year.
- In October,
Coop Pank'sreturn on equity was 13.5%, the cost-income ratio was 57.7%.
"The impact of the corona restrictions on the Estonian economy has been moderate, this is also shown by our financial results: in October, the portfolios of all financing business lines continued to grow. In addition to the growth of loan portfolios, last month we also saw good growth in the corporate deposit portfolio, which increased by
More detailed quarterly reports of
Phone: +372 669 0902
© OMX, source