Coop Pank’s financial results in
- In April, number of the bank's clients increased by 3000 and number of active clients increased by 1500. By the end of the month number of clients reached 125,400 and number of active clients reached 55,700. Over the year, customer base has grown by 30%.
- Volume of the bank's customer deposits increased by
18 million euros, reaching 1.17 billion eurosby the end of month. Deposits of corporate customers increased by 18 million and deposits of private customers by 1 million euros. The volume of deposits attracted from international platforms decreased by 1 million euros. Over the year, volume of bank deposits has grown by 31%.
- The bank's loan portfolio increased by
25 million eurosover the month and reached 1.06 billion eurosby the end of month. Home loans increased by 11 million euros, business loans increased by 9 million euros, leasing by 3 million eurosand consumer financing by 2 million euros. Over the year, loan portfolio has grown by 50%.
- In April, the loan impairment cost was
0.3 million euros.
- Compared to the first four months of last year, the bank's net income has increased by 30% and expenses by 20% during the same period this year.
- The bank earned net profit of
1.5 million eurosin April. In the first four months of the year, the bank earned a net profit of 5 million euros, that is 35% more than in the same period last year.
- In April,
Coop Pank'sreturn on equity was 15.8% and the cost-income ratio was 52.4%.
The strong growth is driven from the trust of our customers and our flexibility: as a domestic bank, we react quickly to changes in the market and take local conditions into account. We see that from month to month more and more private customers and entrepreneurs are finding their way to us. It can also be seen that customers activity in using our everyday banking services is increasing. We consider active clients to be customers who make at least four transactions in two months.”
More detailed quarterly reports of
© OMX, source