● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
● The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.