|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 11/19/2020 | 03:23
Entry price : 39.5THB
Target : 44THB
Stop-loss : 37.5THB
Potential : 11.39%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in Com7 Public Company Limited and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the THB 44.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 25.75 THB
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at THB 44.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 35.56 times its 2020 earnings per share.