Strategy published on : 09/15/2020 | 05:39
Entry price : 13.65$
Target : 15$
Stop-loss : 12.78$
Potential : 9.89%
Shares in Clarus Corporation do not show any sign of a slowdown in the ascending dynamic. Investors could bet on a continuation of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 15.
● The company usually posts poor financials for mid or long term investments.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at USD 14.64.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 70.55 and 35.97 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.