● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 72% by 2023.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 2.81 and 2.45 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2022 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.46 for the 2021 fiscal year.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.