Strategy published on : 11/18/2020 | 09:37
Entry price : 645.14$
Target : 704$
Stop-loss : 608$
Potential : 9.12%
Charter Communications, Inc. is close to a major resistance level, whereby the breach of this level could be considered as a buy signal. This reflects our preferred scenario in light of the stock's current technical chart pattern.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 704.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 496.72 USD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at USD 651.72, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 4.33 times its current sales, is high.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 45.13 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.