● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
● The company's profit outlook over the next few years is a strong asset.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.