Strategy published on : 04/08/2021 | 03:01
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 135.2€
Target : 145€
Stop-loss : 127€
Potential : 7.25%
Shares in Carl Zeiss Meditec AG show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term. The timing to jump back on the rising trend seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 145.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 106.7 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 138.3.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 138.7, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 63.89 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.