● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● With a 2021 P/E ratio at 30.25 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.