● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 6.86 and 7.25 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2022 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.43 for the 2021 fiscal year.
● The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The company sustains low margins.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.