||Eduardo Yusseppe Quiñonez Diaz
Strategy published on : 02/22/2021 | 03:12
Entry price : 2.35€
Target : 2.9€
Stop-loss : 2€
Potential : 23.4%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 2.9.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 13.37 for the current year.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 1.9 EUR
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 2.36, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.