|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 10/16/2020 | 05:23
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 216.39$
Target : 260$
Stop-loss : 209$
Potential : 20.15%
Shares in CACI International Inc reflect an interesting technical chart pattern allowing for a bet on a reversal of the medium term trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 260.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1.07 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.