|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 01/13/2020 | 10:33
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 26.72$
Target : 29.9$
Stop-loss : 24.9$
Potential : 11.9%
Builders FirstSource, Inc. shares show a positive technical situation which suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 29.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.61 times its sales.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 18.22 USD
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.