Strategy published on : 10/16/2020 | 03:39
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 2627GBX
Target : 2870GBX
Stop-loss : 2491.5GBX
Potential : 9.25%
Technically, timing appears good within a medium term time horizon to buy shares in British American Tobacco Plc. The technical support area at 2491.5 GBX effectively limits downside risk and should allow the stock to get back into an upward dynamic.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the GBX 2870.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 8.54 and 8.14 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2021 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 2945.5 GBX