Strategy published on : 09/23/2020 | 04:33
Entry price : 30.26€
Target : 34.4€
Stop-loss : 28€
Potential : 13.68%
Bouygues shares are closing back in on major support levels around 28 EUR based on daily price data, which could offer attractive entry points.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 34.4.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.42 times its sales.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company sustains low margins.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Standard & Poor's analysts have been revised downwards.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.