||The editorial team
Strategy published on : 06/30/2020 | 03:11
long trade under conditionConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 420GBX
Target : 495GBX
Stop-loss : 334GBX
Cancellation Level : 320GBX
Potential : 17.86%
boohoo group plc shares are reaching an interesting resistance zone. The current technical chart pattern suggests that a breach of this level could lead to new upside potential.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the GBX 420 level to target the GBX 495.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 276 GBX
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at GBX 413.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at GBX 415.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 60.48 and 41.8 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.