Strategy published on : 10/16/2020 | 04:32
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 120.89$
Target : 140$
Stop-loss : 112$
Potential : 15.81%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in Best Buy Co., Inc and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 140.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.64 times its sales.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 77.76 USD