||The editorial team
Strategy published on : 06/30/2020 | 03:17
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 38.64€
Target : 44.45€
Stop-loss : 33.9€
Potential : 15.04%
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V. shares are trading close to a resistance zone which currently limits any upside potential. We expect that this level will be broken due to the stock's technical chart pattern.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 44.45.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 41.54, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● With a 2020 P/E ratio at 32.51 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.