Strategy published on : 05/03/2021 | 10:35
Entry price : 26.95CAD
Target : 30.13CAD
Stop-loss : 25.5CAD
Potential : 11.8%
Barrick Gold Corporation reflects attractive technical aspects that could allow investors to expect a trend reversal over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CAD 30.13.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 30.44 CAD