BANCO DE CHILE

CHILE
End-of-day quote. End-of-day quote  - 09/22
77.42CLP +1.71%

Banco de Chile Proposes Distribution for the Fiscal Year Ended on December 31, 2020

01/28/2021 | 04:41pm
In the Ordinary Meeting held on January 28, 2021, the Board of Directors of Banco de Chile resolved to call an Ordinary Shareholders Meeting to be held on March 25, 2021, with the purpose of proposing, among other matters, the following income distribution for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2020: Deduct and retain from the net income obtained during the relevant fiscal year, an amount equal to the correction of the paid capital value and reserves according to the Consumer Price Index variation occurred between November 2019 and November 2020, for an amount of CLP95,989,016,547, which will be added to the account of retained incomes from previous fiscal years; From the resulting balance, distribute, as dividend, a 60% of the remaining net income, corresponding a dividend of CLP 2.18053623438 per each one of the 101,017,081,114 Bank shares, retaining the remaining 40% thereof. Thus, a distribution of 47.6% of the income for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2020, will be proposed as dividend.
© S&P Capital IQ 2021
Copier lien
All news about BANCO DE CHILE
08/31
08/05
07/30
05/07
04/30