||Eduardo Yusseppe Quiñonez Diaz
Strategy published on : 02/22/2021 | 03:41
Entry price : 7.36€
Target : 9.5€
Stop-loss : 6.4€
Potential : 29.08%
Banca Mediolanum S.p.A. shares stand out with an interesting technical chart pattern displaying horizontal consolidation. One would assume that the current accumulation phase will cede eventually to an acceleration to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 9.5.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 12.79 for the current year.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 5.82 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 7.82, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.