● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2021 to 0.4 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The company's share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
● The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.