● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● With a 2021 P/E ratio at 23.63 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
● The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.