Strategy published on : 06/10/2021 | 03:12
Entry price : 33.59$
Target : 42.1$
Stop-loss : 28.62$
Potential : 25.33%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 42.1.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.