Strategy published on : 10/09/2019 | 06:06
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 26.78$
Target : 32.3$
Stop-loss : 24.4$
Potential : 20.61%
American Airlines Group Inc. shares have been in strong demand lately. The technical chart pattern looks positive which may give rise to new gains.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 32.3.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 25.42, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 24.45 support.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
● Below the resistance at 31.57 USD, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.