Ambea AB (publ) today reports that the annual shareholders meeting' held today voted to support all proposals from the board of directors and the nomination committee. Due to the extraordinary situation as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the annual shareholders' meeting was carried out through postal voting, without any physical attendance.
The annual shareholders' meeting adopted the annual report for the financial year 2020 and resolved on a dividend of SEK 1.15 per share. 17 May 2021 was established as record day for dividend. The dividend is expected to be paid out to the shareholders on 20 May 2021.
The annual shareholders' meeting discharged the members of the board of directors and the CEO from liability for the financial year 2020.
The annual shareholders' meeting resolved, in accordance with the proposal of the nomination committee, that the number of board members shall be six, with no deputy members and that the number of auditors shall be one, with no deputy auditors. The annual shareholders' meeting re-elected Lena Hofsberger, Daniel Björklund, Gunilla Rudebjer and Liselott Kilaas, and Yrjö Närhinen and Samuel Skott were elected, as members of the board of directors until the end of the 2022 annual shareholders' meeting. Lena Hofsberger was re-elected as chairman of the board of directors.
The annual shareholders' meeting re-elected Ernst & Young AB as auditor until the end of the 2022 annual shareholders' meeting.
The annual shareholders' meeting also resolved to:
- approve remuneration to the board of directors and auditor;
- approve the board of directors' proposed remuneration report;
- approve the board of directors' proposal on guidelines for remuneration to senior executives;
- to adopt a long-term incentive program to senior executives and key employees in the form of warrants, entailing an issue of a maximum of 956,148 warrants;
- to amend the Articles of Association to enable collection of powers of attorney and postal voting at shareholders' meetings;
- authorise the board of directors to, up until the next annual shareholders' meeting, on one or several occasions, resolve to purchase own shares so that the company's holding, at any given time, does not exceed 10 percent of the total number of shares in the company, including such shares that the company has acquired to be delivered to participants in the company's incentive program, and authorise the board of directors to, up until the next annual shareholders' meeting, on one or several occasions, resolve to transfer (sell) own shares; and
- authorise the board of directors to, up until the next annual shareholders' meeting, on one or several occasions, resolve on issue of new shares to such an extent that it corresponds to a dilution which corresponds to 10 percent, based on the number of shares that were outstanding at the time of the annual shareholders' meeting's resolution on the authorisation, after full exercise of the authorisation.
Additional information from the annual shareholders' meeting
Complete proposals regarding the resolutions by the annual shareholders' meeting in accordance with the above are available at www.ambea.com. Minutes from the annual shareholders' meeting will be made available at www.ambea.com no later than two weeks after the annual shareholders' meeting.
For more information, contact:
Jacob Persson, Head of Group Business Control & Investor Relations
Telephone: +46 (0)708 64 07 52
Ambea press contact
Telephone: +46 (0)10 33 00 501
Ambea is the market leading care provider in Sweden, Norway and Denmark respectively, with over 900 care units and around 26,000 employees. We offer services in disabled care, individual and family care, and elderly care with a focus on residential care and own management. We aim to be the quality leader in all that we do and our vision is to make the world a better place, one person at a time. The company was founded in 1996 and its head office is located in Solna, Sweden. Ambea is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Ambea AB published this content on 12 May 2021 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 12 May 2021 12:01:02 UTC.