Strategy published on : 12/03/2019 | 03:37
long trade under conditionTarget price hit
Entry price : 40€
Target : 42.5€
Stop-loss : 38.55€
Cancellation Level : 38.5€
Potential : 6.25%
Alstom shares are locked into a trading range. This phase will eventually have to end with a return of a clear trend.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 40 level to target the € 42.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.93 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.