● The company usually posts poor financials for mid or long term investments.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at CHF 62.01.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at CHF 62.38, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 4.59 times its current sales, is high.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.