|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 10/16/2020 | 12:14
Entry price : 11.43CAD
Target : 14.7CAD
Stop-loss : 9.9CAD
Potential : 28.61%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Alamos Gold Inc. as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CAD 14.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 8.68 CAD
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.