Strategy published on : 12/03/2019 | 03:38
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 57€
Target : 61.5€
Stop-loss : 54.8€
Potential : 7.89%
The recent downturn has taken AKKA Technologies SE shares close to a medium term support level around 54.9 EUR. The timing for a long trade in the stock appears good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 61.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2019 to 0.76 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 60.7 EUR