|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 01/13/2021 | 03:55
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 444.5GBX
Target : 480GBX
Stop-loss : 422GBX
Potential : 7.99%
Shares in AJ Bell plc do not show any sign of a slowdown in the ascending dynamic. Investors could bet on a continuation of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the GBX 480.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 347 GBX
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
● Most analysts recommend that the stock should be sold or reduced.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.