● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 57.65 USD
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 54.9 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.