● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 7.17 times its current sales, is high.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
● Most analysts recommend that the stock should be sold or reduced.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.