● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● The company's profit outlook over the next few years is a strong asset.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2021 to 0.59 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
● The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
● The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.