Strategy published on : 01/14/2021 | 05:17
Entry price : 27.65€
Target : 32€
Stop-loss : 24.9€
Potential : 15.73%
Accell Group N.V. shares are trading close to a resistance zone which currently limits any upside potential. We expect that this level will be broken due to the stock's technical chart pattern.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 32.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.72 for the 2020 fiscal year.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.