● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.
● The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.