Strategy published on : 02/22/2021 | 05:31
long trade under conditionLive
Entry price : 13500DKK
Target : 15900DKK
Stop-loss : 12290DKK
Cancellation Level : 12000DKK
Potential : 17.78%
A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S shares are locked into a trading range. This phase will eventually have to end with a return of a clear trend.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the DKK 13500 level to target the DKK 15900.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the DKK 12290 support.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 8994 DKK
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.