Today's analyst recommendations: Lowe, National Grid, Pearson, Thomson Reuters, CVS...
|05/06/2021 | 06:22am|
Lowe's sees better price target from Wells Fargo, but keeps its overweight ratings. Meanwhile, things are looking better for National Grid and Pearson. Thomson Reuters is still rated Outperform by RBC Capital, with a higher price target.
- ArcelorMittal: JP Morgan advises its customers to buy the stock. The target price remains unchanged at EUR 29.50.
- Bausch Health: RBC Capital has kept its Outperform rating and lowered its one year price target to USD 41, from USD 42.
- CVS Health: Jefferies moves Price Target to $95 From $90, maintains Buy rating
- Esperion Therapeutics: BTIG Research adjusts PT to $71 From $90, keeps Buy rating
- HSBC Holdings: Goldman Sachs maintains its Buy rating on the stock. The target price continues to be set at GBp 555.
- Hugo Boss: Jefferies remains in the hold category with its target price raised from EUR 32 to EUR 38.
- ING Groep: UBS is Buy. The target price is still at EUR 11.50.
- Logitech: UBS remains neutral with a price target raised to CHF 110 from CHF 108.
- Lowe's: Wells Fargo lifts PT to $225 From $210, keeps Overweight rating
- National Grid: Berenberg upgrades from Hold to Buy with a target of GBp 1100.
- Pearson: Exane BNP Paribas upgrades from neutral to outperform with a target of GBP 950.
- Reckitt Benckiser: Jefferies remains Hold with a price target raised to GBp 6050 from GBp 5950.
- Thomson Reuters: RBC Capital remains Outperform and raised its PT to USD 104, from USD 100
- UBS Group: Goldman Sachs maintains his neutral opinion on the stock. The PT is being increased from CHF 16.20 to CHF 17.60.
- AB Volvo: Goldman Sachs keeps its Buy rating. The price target is reviewed upwards from SEK 266 to SEK 274.
- Zalando: Credit Suisse stays Neutral on the stock. The price is set at 100 versus 98 EUR.
© MarketScreener.com 2021
Latest news about "Companies"