Global markets live: Tesla, BT Group, GameStop, Alibaba, Boeing...
|06/10/2021 | 10:35am|
Airbus thinks that the hydrogen aircraft can be considered, at first, only for short routes and small aircraft. Some surprise move in the UK, where French billionaire Patrick Drahi invites himself to the capital of BT via Altice UK.
- Airbus says hydrogen won't be widely used in planes until 2050.
- Google will build a new submarine link between the US and Latin America.
- The UK competition watchdog will look into Amazon's use of data , according to the Financial Times.
- Tesla launches its top-of-the-line Model S Plaid model to chase Mercedes and Porsche.
- Altice takes 12.1% of BT Group but is not considering a bid at this stage.
- Facebook is working on a connected watch.
- Deutsche Bank again at the center of executive misconduct case, which resigned.
- Two Amazon alumni at the helm of GameStop.
- OC Oerlikon completes acquisition of Italian Inglass.
- TC Energy abandons controversial XL Keystone pipeline project.
- United Airlines orders 100 B737MAX from The Boeing Company.
- Alibaba to develop autonomous truck within its Cainiao division.
- Marex Spectron cancels its IPO due to adverse market conditions.
© MarketScreener.com 2021
Latest news about "Markets"