Global markets live: CVC, Twitter, Hitachi...
|04/08/2021 | 10:34am|
Many financial transactions : Toshiba, KPN, Hitachi... and earnings releases: Fast Retailing, Constellation Brands, Conagra, Entain, Levi Strauss, Asos, Gerresheimer, Akwel...
- Prosus gets $14.7bn from the sale of 2% of Tencent.
- Stonepeak and EQT are preparing a EUR 3 per share offer for Royal KPN, according to the Wall Street Journal.
- CVC has confirmed a JPY5,000 per share bid for Toshiba, which is considering the proposal.
- Twitter is reportedly considering a $4 billion takeover of Clubhouse, according to Bloomberg.
- Bilibili is reportedly negotiating a 24% stake in Yoozoo, according to Reuters.
- Hitachi is in talks with a consortium of investors led by Bain Capital to sell its metal division for $8 billion.
- Telenor and Axiata are discussing a merger of their Malaysian mobile businesses.
- Sonder is considering an IPO via SPAC Gores Metropoulos II.
- SGS joins France Hydrogène.
© MarketScreener.com 2021
Latest news about ""