Global markets live: Bayer, Toyota, Xiaomi...
|05/12/2021 | 10:31am|
There are still a lot of corporate results, with heavyweights like Bayer or Toyota. We're also seeing the end of Xiaomi's ban in the US, while Elon Musk asks the twittosphere if Tesla should accept dogecoin as a payment method.
- Ubisoft: Results for the fiscal year ended March 31 were up. For the new year, the group is targeting adjusted operating income of between €420 million and €500 million.
- Allianz: the insurer reported quarterly results above consensus expectations.
- Bayer: Q1 earnings rose sharply. Forecasts are confirmed.
- Commerzbank: 2021 targets raised for Germany's second largest bank.
- Deutsche Telekom: the operator raises its 2021 guidance on the sidelines of its Q1 earnings release.
- Electronic Arts: quarterly results allow the stock to gain 2% in after-hours trading.
- Toyota: the manufacturer's forecasts for the new financial year are lower than expected. The group announced a five-for-one stock split scheduled for next October.
- Nissan Motor falls more than 10% in Tokyo after disappointing forecasts.
- SAP SE's chairman's foundation is involved in a joint venture with the software company without making the required transparency disclosures.
- Palantir allows bitcoin payments and plans to invest in crypto-currencies.
- Elon Musk asks the twittosphere if Tesla should accept dogecoin as a payment method.
- Prosus to buy 45.4% of Naspers.
- Xiaomi leaves US blacklist.
- US biotech Gingko to merge with SPAC Soaring Eagle for $17.5bn valuation.
- Dufry to operate shops at Teesside International Airport.
- Implenia completed the acquisition of BAM Swiss.
© MarketScreener.com 2021
Latest news about "Markets"