GLOBAL MARKETS LIVE: HSBC, Facebook, Spotify…
|02/23/2021 | 10:34am|
The Home Depot, Medtronic, HSBC, The Bank of Nova Scotia, Alcon, Genmab, Fresenius, HeidelbergCement, SIG Combibloc are among companies reporting their results today.
- HSBC: very positive stock reaction in Hong Kong this morning, following the release of better than expected results and the resumption of dividend payments.
- A British study shows that vaccines from Pfizer / BioNTech and AstraZeneca reduce hospitalizations.
- Petrobras collapses by 22% after the Brazilian presidency's decision to replace the CEO.
- Facebook finally signs an agreement with the authorities in Australia.
- Carnival launches a $1 billion capital increase.
- G4S recommends to its shareholders to accept Allied Universal's offer.
- Aviva sells its French operations to Améa (Macif) for €3.2 billion in cash.
- Spotify launches its services in over 80 new countries.
- Softbank and Adam Neumann (WeWork) are reportedly close to an agreement to settle their dispute.
- Lucid Motor confirms its IPO through a merger with SPAC Churchill Capital Corp IV.
© MarketScreener.com 2021
Latest news about ""