Analyst recommendations: Brown-Forman, Casey's General Stores, GameStop, Reckitt Benckiser, RH...
|06/11/2021 | 06:31am|
Noting 'only modest dilution' from shelf registration, Wedbush lowered the price target on Gamestop to $50 from $39. BofA Securities upgrades the Sherwin-Williams Company on housing market tailwinds. Spire gets an upgrade from Buy to Neutral by Sidoti & Co.
- Auto Trader: Liberum remains Buy with a price target raised from GBp 660 to GBp 700.
- Brown-Forman Corporation : Deutsche bank adjusts price target to $70 from $75, keeps hold rating
- Casey's General Stores : Goldman Sachs adjusts pt to $240 from $262, maintains buy rating
- Crescent Point Energy : RBC Capital upgrades stock to outperform from sector perform, adjusts price target to C$7.50 from C$6.50
- GameStop : Wedbush adjusts price target on underperform-rated stock to $50 from $39,
- Hunting: Jefferies remains Buy with a price target reduced from GBp 360 to GBp 350.
- Johnson Controls International : Oppenheimer adjusts pt to $75 from $70, maintains outperform rating
- KLX Energy Services : R.F. Lafferty downgrades klx energy to hold from buy, adjusts pt to $8 from $15
- Qiagen: Berenberg retains its Buy rating. The target price is reduced from EUR 56 to EUR 54.
- Reckitt Benckiser: JP Morgan retains his positive opinion on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price is still set at GBp 9000.
- RH : BofA Securities adjusts rh price target to $775 from $685, maintains buy rating
- The Sherwin-Williams Company : BofA Securities upgrades to buy from underperform
- Spire : Sidoti & Co upgrades to buy from neutral, raises pt to $83 from $76
- United Parcel Service : Oppenheimer adjusts pt to $222 from $210, maintains outperform rating
AIRBUS : Goldman Sachs gives a Buy rating
SAFRAN : Gets a Neutral rating from Jefferies
SAP SE : Receives a Buy rating from Jefferies
DWS : Goldman Sachs gives a Buy rating
NIKE INC : Buy rating from UBS