- BHP: Berenberg upgraded from Buy to Hold with a target of GBp 2,300.
- BorgWarner: Jefferies downgrades to hold from buy. PT up 9.5% to $47
- Canadian National: BMO Capital Markets downgrades to market perform from restricted. PT inches up 2% to C$155
- Hill-Rom: Morgan Stanley downgrades to equal-weight from overweight. PT up 3.7% to $156
- Innate Pharma: Evercore raises ADR target to USD 10 from USD 6.
- International Consolidated Airlines Group: Credit Suisse retains its positive opinion on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price continues to be set at GBp 195.
- Lear: Jefferies cut its recommendation to hold from buy. PT up 12% to $171
- Naked Wines: Liberum upgraded from hold to sell with a target of GBp 750.
- Reckitt Benckiser: Barclays retains his positive opinion on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price is lowered from GBp 9800 to GBp 9500.
- Teradata: Morgan Stanley upgrades to overweight from equal-weight. PT rises 30% to $66
- Visteon: Jefferies raised its recommendation to buy from hold. PT raised 22% to $116
Analyst recommendations: BHP, Lear, Naked Wines, Teradata, Visteon...09/20/2021 | 06:15am
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering North America and the U.K. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information can be used to shed light on the movements of certain shares or the market sentiment on a company.