Analyst recommendations: Anglo American, Pfizer, Rolls-Royce, Nike, Oatly...
|06/15/2021 | 06:22am|
RBC is interested in the rising stars of alternative energies such as ITM Power, while also upgrading Anglo American from Outperform to Sector Perform. JPMorgan significantly raises Biogen's price target, thanks to the company's new treatment against Alzheimer.
- Anglo American: RBC upgrades from Outperform to Sector Perform with a target of GBp3,400.
- AstraZeneca: Berenberg advises its customers to buy the stock. The target price is still set at GBp 95.
- Auto Trader: Berenberg remains Hold with a price target raised from GBp 520 to GBp 650.
- Biogen : JPMorgan adjusts pt to $435 from $269, maintains neutral rating
- GlaxoSmithKline: Berenberg is positive on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price is still set at GBp 1570.
- ITM Power: RBC starts tracking at sector perform, targeting GBp 310.
- John Laing: HSBC upgraded from buy to hold, targeting GBP 403.
- Pagegroup: Morgan Stanley upgraded from Overweight to Underweight, targeting GBP 545.
- Pfizer: Berenberg is keeping its Neutral rating. The target price is unchanged at USD 43.
- Procore Technologies : Oppenheimer initiates coverage with outperform rating, $100 price target
- RAPT Therapeutics : Cantor Fitzgerald hikes pt to $71 from $51 atopic dermatitis treatment results, keeps overweight rating
- Rolls-Royce: Berenberg still considers the stock as a Buy opportunity. The target price is unchanged and still at GBp 150.
- Nike: UBS retains his positive opinion on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price is set at USD 170 versus USD 175.
- Oatly : Barclays initiates at overweight rating with $34 price target
- The Boeing Company: Berenberg's research confirms its neutral opinion on the stock. The target price has been raised from USD 215 to USD 245.
- United Airlines : Citigroup adjusts price target to $67 from $65, keeps buy rating