Analyst recommendations: Amgen, Biogen, Halfords, J Sainsbury, Uber...
|06/08/2021 | 06:29am|
Biogen receives a big price target increase from Biogen, EasyJet gets an upgrade from Goldman Sachs, which now believes it's time to purchase it. Meanwhile, J Sainsbury is downgraded by Jefferies.
- Amgen : Oppenheimer changes PT to $277 from $272, keeps Outperform rating
- Biogen: Piper Sandler raises price target to $384 From $260, maintains Neutral rating
- DS Smith: Jefferies remains Buy with a price target raised from GBP 470 to GBP 480.
- EasyJet: Goldman Sachs upgraded from neutral to buy with a target of GBP 1,150.
- Halfords: RBC starts tracking at Outperform targeting GBp 450.
- International Consolidated Airlines: Goldman Sachs upgraded from Buy to Neutral with a target of GBp 204.
- J Sainsbury : Jefferies downgrades to Hold from Buy, maintains PT
- Legal & General : Goldman Sachs initiates coverage with Buy
- Pets at Home: RBC starts tracking sector performance with a GBp 450 target.
- Ryanair: Goldman Sachs advises its customers to buy the stock. The target price is reviewed upwards from EUR 17.90 to EUR 19.20.
- PPD: Mizuho Securities raises PT to $38 from $47.50, maintains Neutral rating
- RH : JPMorgan raises price target to $750 from $610, maintains Overweight rating
- Uber Technologies : Wolfe Research changes PT to $67 from $65, keeps Outperform rating
- Walgreens Boots Alliance : Mizuho Securities adjusts PT to $37 from $55, maintains Neutral rating
© MarketScreener.com 2021
Latest news about "Companies"
AIRBUS : Goldman Sachs gives a Buy rating
SAFRAN : Gets a Neutral rating from Jefferies
SAP SE : Receives a Buy rating from Jefferies
DWS : Goldman Sachs gives a Buy rating
NIKE INC : Buy rating from UBS