Analyst recommendations: Ally Financial, Delta Air Lines, IAG, ServiceNow, United Parcel Service...
|06/10/2021 | 06:46am|
Berenberg is starting to monitor Darktrace in the UK, Peel Hunt starts tracking Senior to Accumulate, while MKM Partners is initiating coverage of Delta Air Lines. In Canada, Scotiabank downgrades Enerplus to Sector Perform from Sector Outperform. JMP Securities upgrades Iovance Biotherapeutics to Market Outperform from Market Perform.
- Ally Financial : BMO Capital adjusts PT to $70 from $58, maintains Outperform rating
- Bank of America : BMO Capital changes PT to $35 From $38, maintains Market Perform rating
- Darktrace: Berenberg starts tracking as Buy with a target of GBp 450.
- Delta Air Lines : MKM Partners starts Delta Air Lines at Buy with $59 Price Target
- EasyJet: JP Morgan's research maintains its neutral opinion on the stock. The target price continues to be set at GBp 845.
- Enerplus : Scotiabank downgrades Enerplus to Sector Perform from Sector Outperform, Adjusts PT to C$9.25 from C$8.50
- International Consolidated Airlines Group : JP Morgan analyst David Perry has maintained his recommendation on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price remains unchanged at EUR 2.70.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics : JMP Securities upgrades Iovance Biotherapeutics to Market Outperform from Market Perform. Price Target is set at $32
- The Middleby Corporation : Barclays starts Middleby at Overweight with $195 Price Target
- Morgan Stanley : BMO Capital adjusts Morgan Stanley PT to $99 from $94, maintains Outperform rating
- Pennon: Citigroup upgraded from Buy to Neutral with a target of GBP 1072.
- Ryanair: JP Morgan analyst David Perry maintains his Neutral opinion on the stock. The target price is still set at EUR 15.80.
- Senior: Peel Hunt starts tracking to Accumulate, targeting GBp 168.
- ServiceNow : Goldman Sachs adds Buy-Rated ServiceNow to conviction list; Price Target is $695
- Whitbread: Peel Hunt upgraded from Hold to Hold with a target of GBp3,600.
- United Parcel Service : JPMorgan upgrades United Parcel Service to Overweight From Neutral; Price Target is $243